Monday, February 15, 2010

sketches



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the simplicity of your designs, and they work well with your logo. I really like the layout of the middle logo on the middle page. I could really see something like this being used for a real Olympics.
-Kylie

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kylie, with the simplicity of your designs are nice. Out of all the designs, I like the second set in the middle, with the rising of sun and showing different sports. I think it represent Japan with the rising sun. I like the placement of the text and the images.

-Mary

Anonymous said...

Your thumbnails are very simple. Maybe you can incorporate and play with your logos graphic icon, and make it more dynamic.

Liz said...

I like the concept in the 2nd thumbnail down, it's simplistic in it's use of shapes, yet it's something that can be visually stimulating as well as a poster idea.

Post a Comment