Monday, February 22, 2010

comps

3 comments:

Sheri Veges said...

The second one on the top totally works and the second row in the middle with the two swimmers I love as well. The bus wrap needs more color

Anonymous said...

billboard 1 and 3 work the best for me, although when I look at billboard 1 and the placement of the colors I can't stop and think of the Jamaica flag, maybe you could re-arrange that. As for billboard 3 how does it look without lowering the opacity of the swimmer? I like the glow behind the logo. Good job. :)

Unknown said...

The design works wonderfully off your logo, which is good, shows versatility. I would like to see more images of athletes, like in bus wrap 4, I would try and play more with the lines and what you can do with them, maybe have a swimmer coming through them, or a runner breaking the five colored bands, I'm not sure what direction you want. The concept you have of multiples of the same athlete, like with the swimmer, can open great venues for your design.

Post a Comment