Wednesday, February 3, 2010
4 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
Your designs are very solid. I really like number 6. I would suggest using the type from number 8, or maybe reducing the size of the text to fit in the shape easier. I also like design 20. I like the year being placed on top of the shapes.
Kylie -
February 4, 2010 at 8:30 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
I like 4 and 18. The one thing i like from 4 is the type and the placement of the numbers. Maybe connect the torch with the rings.
I like number 4 type-face, i thought the italics looked weird, but Im starting to like it. I like the relationship with the type and the graphics.
-mary anne -
February 4, 2010 at 9:02 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
I really your designs. You utilized the olympics colors well. I would advise going with designs 13, 17 or 20. The type selection works well with the grapic and colors.
-
February 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM
-
Liset said...
-
I like the designs where the shapes where you are playing with the rings and using them as pillars for the numbers. Number 16 really sticks out to me. I like the thick font for tokyo and how it is working with the rest of the elements. Maybe the year can stand above the pillars, or below the city name, since they might get to small when zooming out...
-
February 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM

February 4, 2010 at 8:30 AM
Your designs are very solid. I really like number 6. I would suggest using the type from number 8, or maybe reducing the size of the text to fit in the shape easier. I also like design 20. I like the year being placed on top of the shapes.
Kylie
February 4, 2010 at 9:02 AM
I like 4 and 18. The one thing i like from 4 is the type and the placement of the numbers. Maybe connect the torch with the rings.
I like number 4 type-face, i thought the italics looked weird, but Im starting to like it. I like the relationship with the type and the graphics.
-mary anne
February 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM
I really your designs. You utilized the olympics colors well. I would advise going with designs 13, 17 or 20. The type selection works well with the grapic and colors.
February 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM
I like the designs where the shapes where you are playing with the rings and using them as pillars for the numbers. Number 16 really sticks out to me. I like the thick font for tokyo and how it is working with the rest of the elements. Maybe the year can stand above the pillars, or below the city name, since they might get to small when zooming out...