Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sketches Tokyo 2020

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a comment

Kylie K said...

I really like the simplicity of these designs. The flow of the logo, two down on the left column of page one, works really well. I also like the leaf design. The placement of the text/rings/year works really well with that design.

Liset Arias said...

The 2nd sketch on the 1st column really caught my eye the most. The use of the rings is clever as well as the fit of the type on top of the rings. To me, this sketch looks more representative of an olympic logo from the rest of the sketches. I really like the layout of all the elements, to me they are well unified. :)

Anonymous said...

You have some interest design, they are abstract. (right middle) I like how the rings like torches holding the TOKOYO. It is a interesting concept. The bottom right on the second row, I like how they remind of fans.

j.orsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would have to agree I like the simplicity of your designs. Also, most of them really have a connection with and represent Tokyo. The 4thh logo starting from the right, looks similar to one of the previous Tokyo Olympic, but with a interesting variation. I would say go with the third, forth, fifth or sixth logos.

Post a Comment